Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My newest piece from my newest line


Hello everyone,
Happy New Year!
It's great to be back into my normal routine, especially putting my child on the bus in the morning! I have had not time to post with everyone being home for so long... Now I'm playing major catch up! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!
Here's a newbie I wanted to show everyone. I'm enjoying this line and plan on doing more with it. I will try to show one in progress in the next few days.
have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in awe buddy! I love all the new stuff...I want to fill my jewelry box!!!

About Me

My photo
I am currently working independently fulltime at home. I work for other jewelers, and for myself. I also work hard to take good care of my family, young and old. I love to cook, I love to sight see and explore new places and things. I love to try new things.