Monday, July 16, 2012

Custom Order Rings

I've made quite a few custom order rings for clients in the past few months and though it would be fun to share them here in one post. They are all very different and tailored special for each client. I love to take their input and make them something completely unique and original. Many times these pieces become one of a kind pieces, if I never decide to duplicate them; even if I do, they remain one of a kind because of the unique stones. Some were made as gifts for others, and some were made for gifts to themselves. Either way it gives me great joy to make something special for someone who comes into my shop and puts their trust in my abilities.








No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am currently working independently fulltime at home. I work for other jewelers, and for myself. I also work hard to take good care of my family, young and old. I love to cook, I love to sight see and explore new places and things. I love to try new things.