Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A new idea...


I have always been interested in things that are opposite from each other, contrasts, things that are so different from each other, they create a balance, a natural order of things. Nature does it quite perfectly. I am exploring some new design ideas based on a project I did a very long time ago, a very organic ring, very different from what I do now.
My jewelry has always been very geometric, very confined to straight lines and squares, very mathematical, but without the intention of being so.
I wonder what I can do, what i could create, if I thought the exact opposite, and designed pieces that are very organic in nature...
I will keep you posted on my progress on my new idea, I'm very excited!
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's my fav ring buddy!

About Me

My photo
I am currently working independently fulltime at home. I work for other jewelers, and for myself. I also work hard to take good care of my family, young and old. I love to cook, I love to sight see and explore new places and things. I love to try new things.