Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I was a Featured Customer!

I love wall decals and have a couple up in my shop. The company who did the decals contacted me to do an interview and put a very nice article about me on their blog!
You can see the article here:
http://dalidecals.com/backlot/customers/featured-customer-cristina-hurley/
Decals are a great way to decorate a space without having to do a lot of work, they can be of almost anything you can think of. They come in many colors and sizes.
Check out the article, then check out Dali Decal's Website!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am currently working independently fulltime at home. I work for other jewelers, and for myself. I also work hard to take good care of my family, young and old. I love to cook, I love to sight see and explore new places and things. I love to try new things.