Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Anniversary Open House, This Saturday nov. 5th!


1 Year Anniversary Open House this Saturday, Nov. 5th!
by
Cristina hurley
Come join me this Saturday, November 5th to celebrate my 1 Year Anniversary in my studio/shop!
I've been working hard to spruce up the place, and have really made it into what I imagined my little shop would be.

There will be refreshments, music, a free raffle, tarot card readings, and much more!

Come visit anytime during the hours of 10 am and 6pm. You will get to see some of my new designs too!
Cristina Hurley Jewelry
3 Rockland Street
Canton, MA
781-562-0421


Hope to see you! It will be lots of fun!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am currently working independently fulltime at home. I work for other jewelers, and for myself. I also work hard to take good care of my family, young and old. I love to cook, I love to sight see and explore new places and things. I love to try new things.