Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New inventory has arrived in the Shop!

New Inventory Has Arrived!
by
Cristina Hurley

I'm really looking forward to a great holiday season in my shop, especially with all of the new inventory that is starting to come in from my fellow Boston Handmade members! they make such beautiful things, and my shoppers are already commenting on how nice the items are, and how cute the shop looks.

Jessica Burko of Reclaimed to You dropped off lots of beautiful hand knit scarves and hats! Go to her site for other fine pieces, artwork, and paper goods.

Jennifer Tang of Majenta Designs, makes beautiful asian inspired pendants and purse hooks.

These pieces are by Karen Mahoney, of City by the Sea Ceramics. Raku and other techniques are used to create these unique pieces.

Beautiful jewelry inspired by nature by Nancy weller, of Nancy Rosetta. She uses different metalsmithing techniques and materials to give the pieces great color and dimension.


And of course, there's always me! I am making new designs every day and getting very excited for people to see them. you can even see me making jewelry in my shop! It's also my studio.
Come visit us Wednesday through saturday, 11am-6pm...
3 Rockland Street
Canton, MA 02021
781-562-0421
Hope to see you!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am currently working independently fulltime at home. I work for other jewelers, and for myself. I also work hard to take good care of my family, young and old. I love to cook, I love to sight see and explore new places and things. I love to try new things.